As we received plenty of repeated questions from you, we decided to create this thread to post answers here. This thread will keep updating to help you solve your problems.
Add speed unit option to settings item.
Optimize the sensitivity of vehicle triggered emergency video and parking monitoring video.
Optimize video watermark style.
Fix some known problems.
How to update firmware on the 70mai APP?
Please follow the steps below to perform the firmware update.
1. Open the 70mai APP and tap> My devices. In the device list, find 70mai Dash Cam A800.
2. If there is available update of the firmware, a small red dot displays on the right side of the device name. Tap the name to enter the detailed device page and tapFirmware Update > Download New Firmware Version.
Note: Firmware download requires disconnecting the Wi-Fi connection to the dash cam.
3. After the download is completed, return to the homepage and reconnect the Dash Cam. After entering the preview screen, there will be a prompt Available update package detected. Push it to the Dash Cam?Tap Push and then connect the dash cam Wi-Fi to complete the push.
4. After the dash cam receives the update package, complete the update in the dash cam screen.
Note: The dash cam should be connected to an external power supply during the update.
5. After the update is completed, you can delete the local firmware package by tappingin the upper right corner of the firmware update page.
We will keep updating this thread, please contact us via email@example.com if you can not find your question on the list.
I have several issues with this update. Firstly the front camera stops recording after 2 minutes (set with 2 min recording interval). The rear camera seems to continue recording normally... Made a reset of the SD card (128 Gb samsung very fast card) Before the rear camera was not detected until I deconnect and reconnect it (after update)