Content: Optimized the logic of the memory card detecting
How to update firmware on the 70mai APP?
Please follow the steps below to perform the firmware update.
1. Open the 70mai APP and tap > My devices. In the device list, find 70mai Dash Cam 1S.
2. If there is available update of the firmware, a small red dot displays on the right side of the device name. Tap the name to enter the detailed device page and tap Firmware Update > Download New Firmware Version.
Note: Firmware download requires disconnecting the Wi-Fi connection to the dash cam.
3. After the download is completed, return to the homepage and reconnect the Dash Cam. After entering the preview screen, there will be a prompt Available update package detected. Push it to the Dash Cam?Tap Push and then connect the dash cam Wi-Fi to complete the push.
4. After the dash cam receives the update package, complete the update in the dash cam screen.
Note: The dash cam should be connected to an external power supply during the update.
5. After the update is completed, you can delete the local firmware package by tapping in the upper right corner of the firmware update page.
We will keep updating this thread, please contact us via email@example.com if you can not find your question on the list.
Hi... I've bought a 70mai 1s and the firmware version in 1.0.4. I heard that it is possible to update to 1.0.7 so that the parking surveillance will be available. Is it true? What is the latest version of the firmware in 1s? Thank you in advance.
Hi. I update the firmware.Wait the cam restart but not. I power on and after cam not working, only in Blue Light( not recording). Please support me to solve this issue. This cam end of warrantty. Thank you!