As we received plenty of repeated questions from you, we decided to create this thread to post answers here. This thread will keep updating to help you solve your problems.
1.Optimize the image quality.
2.Improve the stability of the device's memory card operation.
3.Fix known issues.
How to update firmware on the 70mai APP?
Please follow the steps below to perform the firmware update.
1. Open the 70mai APP and tap > My devices.In the device list, find 70mai Dash Cam A400.
2. If there is available update of the firmware, a small red dot displays on the right side of the device name. Tap the name to enter the detailed device page and tapFirmware Update > Download New Firmware Version.
Note: Firmware download requires disconnecting the Wi-Fi connection to the dash cam.
3. After the download is completed, return to the homepage and reconnect the Dash Cam. After entering the preview screen, there will be a prompt Available update package detected. Push it to the Dash Cam?Tap Push and then connect the dash cam Wi-Fi to complete the push.
4. After the dash cam receives the update package, complete the update in the dash cam screen.
Note: The dash cam should be connected to an external power supply during the update.
5. After the update is completed, you can delete the local firmware package by tappingin the upper right corner of the firmware update page.
We will keep updating this thread, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you can not find your question on the list.
after update my dash cam from 1.0.5 to 1.0.7 my camera not work.
blue indicator is on an fla ...
The latest is now 1.0.9, so try update. Blue LED is flashing when SD card is being formated, so maybe you need to format the SD card? Or the SD card is too slow? I use Patriot 64GB V30 and seems to be working well. Very good micro SD are also EVO Plus from Samsung the U3 version, the U1 version is also good and should be more than enough for this camera. Otherwise I don't know what the flashing blue indicates.