1. Some emails can not receive the verification code immediately because of the server delay. The verification code should be received in 30 minutes.
2. You can use another email or use Facebook to log in directly if the sign-up verification code takes too long to receive.
Q2: How to download 70mai APP
Please search 70mai on Google Play to download the 70mai APP in your area.
Please make sure that after you log in to your account outside of mainland China, search for 70mai in the APP Store to download the 70mai APP in your area.
Overseas users can also choose to download 70mai app via the download page official website: https://www.70mai.com/en/download/#download
Q1: What memory card does Dash cam support?
Dash cam supports microSD cards with a capacity of 16GB~64GB and a read/write speed of Class 10 and above. Some microSD cards with other capacities and lower levels may also be used, but we do not guarantee the effective recording. Low-level SD cards may cause slow writing and video recording errors.
Q2: How to solve the automatically restart problem
The majority of the automatically restart problem is caused by the power supply or Micro SD card, please try the solution step by step:
1. Move your dash cam to your house and use another charging cable to connect the power resource.
2. Please use another Micro SD card if step 1 doesn't work.
3. Please take a short video and share the link to us via email@example.com if the step1&2 don't work. So we can help you solve this problem.
Q3: What is the largest memory card size that is supported?
You can use a 128GB Micro SD card in your 70mai Dash Cam.
Q4: What is the "recording enable / disable" function in the "System Setting" menu?
The sound recording will be turned off after you select "disable".
Q1:How to upgrade the firmware?
Here is the upgrading path in 70mai APP: Download 70mai APP---Enable Lite hotspot and connect your cell phone the device------ Tap the app top-left icon---- Choose My device------Download the latest firmware----Reconnect your cell phone and push the firmware to the Lite----Connect the power resource and wait until the update succeeded
Q2: Does the Lite support voice control?
No, the Dash Cam Lite doesn't support voice control.
Q3: How to turn on/turn off the voice recording?
1. You can click the first button on the left side while disconnecting the rear camera to turn on/off voice recording.
2. Please use MPC. VLC or Pot player to play the video if use PC to play the videos.
Q4: Why parking surveillance function doesn’t work?
The working principle of parking surveillance: it is the same as recording video in emergency situations. It uses a gravity sensor (G-sensor) to sense, wake up the driving recorder and record video.
Under normal circumstances, it is difficult for a person to push the door forcibly to simulate a large impact or acceleration similar to an accident. Therefore, it is normal that it doesn’t record an emergency video when shaking the door forcibly.
Q5: What is the parking surveillance mode?
After the parking monitoring function is enabled, when the device is powered off, it will enter the parking monitoring mode. When the car encounters a collision while parking, the device will automatically record a parking monitoring video.
Tapping the windshield or slamming the door will not activate the parking surveillance recording.
Q6: How can I turn off my dash cam automatically if my car supplies power all the time?
Please follow the path below to turn off the dash cam automatically after parking the car: System setting——Turned off automatically in parking——Choose the opinion you prefer.
We will keep updating this thread, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you can not find your question on the list.