I have few questions about your suggestion: Suggestion 1 and 2, I have added to the list. 3:As I know, the dash cam will be glue on the front glass of the car. Most users will use app to download the video, or use adapter to connect the PC. why are you remove the device from glass and contacting whole cam to your pc? 4. I can see the speed on the video, where did you find the separate file? 5.Why do you want to add color and license plate number on the video? 6 Why did you want to add delay setting when power is applied/lost?
Hello, I agree with most of the suggestions from 1. post. Regarding 70mai replay:
3. It is a lot easier for me to just grab the camera from the holder and connect it directly to PC, than downloading the files via Wi-Fi onto the mobile phone and then copy it into PC. 4. There should be a posibility to add the GPS coordinates and speed directly into the video, so when i play it back on my PC it is always in the video.
Me personally, i can see the coordinates and speed ONLY on the camera, not when i play it back on PC. Thats why i bought the GPS modul so i can see the speed on the video playback on the PC.
I have few questions about your suggestion:
Suggestion 1 and 2, I have added to the list.
3:As I k ...
Hello, Dallas. Thank you for responding. Regarding suggestions:
2. I would like to switch the video length in the settings. 1/3/5 minutes would be the perfect solution. 3. As already written above, it is much easier to take off the camera and bring home than to search for the desired video through the application while in the car. Finding it through a PC on the big screen will be more convenient, card reader is not always there. 4. Speed is visible only in the application. After exporting the video, there is no speed. 5. Time and speed would be better read if they were at the bottom of the video, a little smaller and the font color if it was white. Position it at the bottom, because the top is a dark / bright sky, which can have different shades. From below there is always a dark road and the time stamp will be more clearly visible in the video. 6. The delay in case of power loss is needed so that the recorder does not turn off when the car starts (when using the starter, the voltage drops for a few seconds and the recorder turns off) 7. There is still a proposal to improve the mobile application (I use IOS). After you finish watching the video, automatically move to the next one, add buttons for quick switching in the Next and Previous player. Now it’s very difficult to search for the desired fragment among a very large number of videos (1 minute each), each time you have to close the viewing window with a change in screen orientation and click on the next video. 8. Tonight I will flip through the menu and inform you of the inaccuracies in the translation.
I have few questions about your suggestion:
Suggestion 1 and 2, I have added to the list.
3:As I k ...
1. Addition: not only timezone, but summer/winter time switch support. 4. Agree, it is much more convenient to write speed directly in the video BUT look at 5th suggestion! 5. Very important to make titles written into video configurable! Date/Time format, font color and size, speed on/off, text location (left/right/top/bottom). At least for me now text size is really huge as well as 70mai logo.
Also will be nice to add some delay after camera switch to parking surveillance mode. You've shutdown car, then it takes around 2-3 minutes to grab all luggage etc and finally close car. But camera begin surveillance mode immedeately after ignition was off.
I agree, it would be very good to have a 1920x1080p60 mode. And completely forgot, be sure to add a battery indicator, it`s MUST HAVE. Now it is unclear whether power is being supplied to the camera or if it is running on battery power.
@M-DRV_1571652490126 Can tell me the translation problem in your device? I can help with the transla ...
As promised, the following are inaccuracies in the Russian translation and the correct spelling.
Main window, when you press the microphone button: 1. Запись закрыта -> Микрофон выключен 2. Запись началась -> Микрофон включен
"Settings" window: 3. точку доступа Wi-Fi -> Точка доступа Wi-Fi
Screen off time options: 4. 30 секунда -> 30 секунд 5. 1 минут -> 1 минута
Speaker volume: 6. Умеренный -> Умеренная
Software Update: 7. Использовать приложение для обнаружения, скачивания и отправки пакетов обновлений в видеор-р -> Используйте приложение для поиска и установки обновлений в видеорегистратор
Reset settings: 8. Взв. к зав-ким настр. -> Возв. к зав-ким настр. 9. то сбросит все настройки системы и сбросит пароль Wi-Fi. то подтверждено? -> Будут сброшены все настройки системы, включая пароль от Wi-Fi. Продолжить?
"About" window: 10. Время публикации -> Дата публикации
I have update 70mai pro on Sunday (to 1.06na) and I have found option to change recording duration. Now I can choose 1, 2 or 3 minutes. I have checked ADAS (working OK), voice commands (working OK), GPS speed and coordinates (working OK).
I can't remember that I saw option to change/disable watermark.
Moja sugestia: 1. Przenieść wyświetlanie danych GPS i prędkości jazdy na dół ekranu.
U góry na jasnym tle (nieba) słabo widać. 2. Automatyczna synchronizacja czasu z GPS.
---------- 1. My suggestion: Move the display of GPS data and driving speed to the bottom of the screen. Above, on a light background (sky) it is difficult to see. 2. Automatic time synchronization with GPS.
One more idea: There is an option to record audio or not to record. It would be nice to have audio record preceeding to crash even if the audio recording is disabled. It could be achieved by recording audio to a separate file and only keep the file in case of a crash. Also, voice activated video recording should record audio as well.
I disagree with point 1. Bottom right screen area is crucial in case of car accident and MUST be free of any artifacts. GPS & speed info is only additional/optional and should be left at current location.
Agree with all suggestions. One more valuable suggestion for Rearview mirror dash cam: add an option in a menu to horizontally flip a picture (only picture itself, not a timestamp!) in video files from rear view camera. Today when playing such files from backup camera there is a mirrored picture and it's very confusing.
1) Connection to a PC via USB for file transfer. 2) Integration of speed and coordinates together with the recorded image, as it is with date, time and 70mai logo. 3) Display speed on screen during recording. 4) Adding a resolution of 2560x1440 for encoding x264. 5) Preparing an application similar to Azdome GPS Player, which will play video, and show the speed and location on Google maps. 6) 70mai Rear Camera support.
7) Sychronize date/time with GPS.
8) Take a picture with one button, mayby gallery button (then gallery will open with longest press button). 9) ADAS messages in other languages, preferably in Polish :)
1. When surveillance mode is active after 20-30 minutes of driving the dash cam is going off as it were on parking. 2. I would like to have an option in surveillance menu to activate surveillance mode only when there is a external power supply. So when the power is off dash cam is off too but when the power is constantly provided only then dash cam activates surveillance mode.
Now I have a real challenge for the developers of the 70mai application in terms of parking surveillance function :-) For example, in my garage my car is 100% safe but the shock (vibration) when opening the car trunk or the car doors often starts the video recording unnecessarily. If it were possible to define GPS location in which parking surveillance function would NOT be activated? GPS location I mean an exact GPS coordinates and radius (e.g. 10 meters). Such an option in the 70mai camera would give it a huge competitive advantage.
I completely agree with suggestions: 1), 3), 4), 5), 6), 7)
I agree with suggestion 2) but I would like to have option to turn off (remove) speed data from the video if I want to send it to someone. I don't want to share my speed and location data with everyone.
Regarding suggestion 8) - there is option to take picture even without pressing the button: you just need to say Take picture and camera will take a picture.
Suggestion 9): localisation is not bad thing, but I always use hardware and sotware in English (even its not my first language) so it is not important to me.
Dash cam pro seems to be a good solution for recording travels, it has all the necessary options. But I'm missing some feautures or maybe small adjustments:
1. Emergency button should save video from at least 30 seconds before button pressed, it maybe also from begining of current file til end of it (if it is set for 3minutes) or add previous file (if split is set to 1minute) to emergency file. Then you will also save what happened just before accident.
2. Option to disable notification messages (camera on, off) and leave only emergency (collision etc.) or seperate volume level for both.
3. Option to change long emergency messages to short beeps (different for each situation). You can have an accident before you hear the message until end.
4. Speed and coordinates should be saved on video.
I vote for above but with one exception -> 4. Speed and coordinates should be OPTIONALLY saved on video. Many users want to decide whether they want to show (burn out) their location and speed on video recording or not.
"Emergency button should save video from at least 30 seconds before button pressed, it maybe also from begining of current file til end of it (if it is set for 3minutes) or add previous file (if split is set to 1minute) to emergency file. Then you will also save what happened just before accident."
Nice suggestion. I am wondering how come they missed this one.
I completely agree with all the suggestions from the first post. Some are very easy to implement, for instance "3. When connecting the recorder to a computer, recognize it as an external USB storage;" is already available on the Lite version, therefore it shouldn't be hard to implement it also on the Pro version.
I would add: - display coordinates and speed on the screen during recording; - record 10/20 seconds before and event is detected; - ability to disable the shutdown sound; - ability to disable all sounds (even voice instructions); - provide videos with NMEA files, similar to what the Lite versions does; - sync time with GPS, when GPS is available; - automatically update from summer/winter time (and vice-verse);
Thank you 70Mai for listening to your clients/users.
I completely agree with all the suggestions from the first post. Some are very easy to implem ...
@ M-DRV_1574615856099 @MVeloso
The voice on&off option, location&speed watermark while recording, downloaded video's speed&location are already on our list and we are working on improving these functions.
Thanks for your suggestions, we have recorded every suggestion in this thread to our suggestion list. We are inviting more users/clients to tell us your ideas and the function you are not satisfied with.
The option to define GPS location in which parking surveillance function would NOT be activated. GPS location = an exact GPS coordinates + radius (e.g. 10 meters). Very useful option in home garages to avoid unnecessary turning on / off the camera, e.g. when unpacking shopings or cleaning the car.
I join these options: 1. If there is a GPS module, implement an option that allows you to automatically synchronize the time by satellite; 2. Display coordinates and speed in the form of a stamp along with time
Now running 1.07na, and can see that a number of items on the wish list are there now - configuring up to 3 min recordings, able to toggle the logo on or off. Still on my wish list would be, in order of preference: 1. Ability to toggle on/off saving the speed and GPS location info directly to the video 2. Configurable text size and location on video (eg being able to make it smaller, and putting it at the bottom or top of the video) 3. Setting time automatically via the GPS module 4. Battery power indicator - showing if it's running off internal battery and if so how much reserve is left
If those items were available, this would be close to perfect!
1) Possibility to synchronize the time with te GPS module: having an out-of-sync but gps-enabled device is not something that can be seen in 2020... 2) Possibility to totally mute the camera (no more startup sounds, no more voice telling "started recording", nothing) 3) Export the GPS data so that it can be seen offline and not only on the camera. For this I'm opening another specific thread.
4) I think that the 20-30s time before event needs to be intended as "choose 20 or 30, and then use it all the times". I'm writing this because I'm just reviewing the parking videos recorded and I cannot find the moment when the event was triggered. So I fear I'm osing something. Just make it in such a way as "ok, the 30s timestamp is when the sensor was triggered", so I can check the event itself and be sure that I did not miss anything
最后于 1 Months+
，原因： Added point 4
Hi Everyone! My suggestions are the following: - It would be better to push the power on button longer to wake up the camera. I don't like to leave the camera in the car on freezing cold nights/melting hot days, but when I take it with me, it often turns on in my hand, backpack, etc; - The gallery button would be more useful to take a picture at recording. The voice command is way too slow, and if there is loud noise, the camera doesn't response to them; - Somebody wrote before to add a delay before the camera turns into parking mode. It's a good idea, also would be reasonable to delete the last surveillance files if the driver starts the engine, and push a button on the camera. It makes sense to make visible the triggering point on the videos too. Many thanks! Gabriel
Widzę tu osoby polskojęzyczne :) Fajnie. Dostałem kamerkę 70mai Lite z modułem GPS. I okazuje się że po ustawieniu daty i godziny (na kamerce lub przez aplikację) po wyjeździe w drogę zmienia mi się czas o +7 godzin, co odpowiada strefie czasowej Pekinu. Czy macie jakieś sugestie jak sobie z tym poradzić? Pozdrawiam
Add a 3 minutes delay before starting parking mode. Let the dash cam continue recording normal video after ignition off for a short period of time. To prevent triggering parking video while exiting the car and closing the door.