1.0.1 ww firmware for 70mai Dash Cam Lite launched officially!
This update modified GPS watermark style, added more languages and fixed other bugs.
Please follow the steps below to perform Dash Cam Lite firmware update.
(1) Open the 70mai app and click in the top left corner of the homepage to enter the personal center.
(2) Click “My Device” to enter the device list and find the Dash Cam Lite name. If there is a firmware update, you will see a small red dot to the right of the name. Click the name to enter the detail page and click “Firmware Update” – “Download New Firmware Version”.
Note: Firmware download requires disconnecting the Wi-Fi connection to the Dash Cam Lite.
(3) After the download is completed, return to the homepage and click “Connect Device” to reconnect the Dash Cam Lite. After entering the preview screen, there will be a prompt “Available update package detected. Push it to the Dash Cam Pro?” Click “Push” and then connect the Dash Cam Lite Wi-Fi to complete the push.
(4) After the Dash Cam Lite receives the update package, complete the update in the Dash Cam Lite screen.
Note: The Dash Cam Lite should be connected to an external power supply during the update.
(5) After the update is completed, you can delete the local firmware package by clicking in the upper right corner of the firmware update page.
Six languages available: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese.
An impudence that lite can do more than Pro. You since money rip-off brings out 100 models instead of improving existing ones. Why can Lite suddenly use multiple languages and other features, and not Pro? Why can one use Russian voice control on cheaper devices and not on Pro? From now on I will advise against anyone buying your products.