Online manual of 70Mai Rearview Mirror Dash Cam: https://help.70mai.asia/422.html
1. How to solve the problem when the screen display white, red, green, black dots, etc?
Please update the firmware to latest version.
2.How to Use Reversing Image? When backing up, the recorder will automatically enter the backing image.
3. What memory card does Dash cam support?
Dash cam supports microSD cards with a capacity of 16GB~64GB and a read/write speed of Class 10 and above. Some microSD cards with other capacities and lower levels may also be used, but we do not guarantee their effective recording. Low-level SD cards may cause slower writing and video recording errors.
In addition, please use genuine SD cards bought from regular channels. If you use a microSD card of poor quality, there may be video writing errors or damaged videos in the video list after for a period of time.
4.How many photos can be stored?
The maximum number of photos is 100. When 100 photos are full, the earliest one will be deleted.
5. Why does the video get stuck in the preview interface on 70Mai APP?
1) Firstly, confirm whether Bluetooth is turned on or not. If it is on, the preview screen may occasionally get stuck. This is because WiFi and Bluetooth interfere with each other and preempt the channel. So in order not to affect the preview effect, you can choose to turn off Bluetooth.
2) If Bluetooth is off, it may be a device problem. Please contact customer service.
5. How to update the camera firmware?
Please check it in 70mai APP, there will be a red spot displayed on the upper right corner of the ‘Firmware update’ button. And you can update your firmware following the below steps:
Step1: Tap ‘Firmware update’ to enter the firmware update page;
Step2: Tap ‘Download’ to download the update package to your phone. When the package is download, please enter the dash cam plug-in page to push it to your device.